BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Human Behaviour Analyst
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where in Daytona I'll find the BMW display at Bike Week. I know Honda and some others set up at the speedway, but wondering about BMW.
Thanks,
Keir

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
BMW usually has a tent set up at the speedway for Bike Week. Last few years its been near the Yamaha tent. If you want to sign up for a test ride, be there by 7 am or so to get pick of the litter. They have a limited number of test rides compared to the other manufacturers.

·
Registered
635 Posts
wkclark said:
Anyone know where in Daytona I'll find the BMW display at Bike Week. I know Honda and some others set up at the speedway, but wondering about BMW.
Thanks,
Keir
I just got off the phone with the speedway and they have confirmed that BMW will be there. One note, for any of the non gear wearing people out there ( I doubt their looking at this site) helmets, ankle and higher boots, gloves, long sleeves and long pants are mandatory for demo rides. You can't believe how many gloves we sell because of that!
Check us out we'll be under one of the big white tents next to Daytona USA, BMW will be near us along with most of the other manufactures. All out front of the speedway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts