BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body interested in the Darius driver floor boards the relocated forward and down 1 3/4 inches the solid mount ones and they are called the solid rubber ones Just like new 200 dollars shipped

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK does anybody want to make a offer on these Darius driver floor boards

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
OK does anybody want to make a offer on these Darius driver floor boards
I have a peg lowering kit on my LT but in looking at pics of these, I am afraid I would be grinding them off on every corner. Otherwise, I might be interested.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a peg lowering kit on my LT but in looking at pics of these, I am afraid I would be grinding them off on every corner. Otherwise, I might be interested.
Your right Gordon thats why I am getting rid of them Its for someone that is not a aggressive rider at all So for anybody that just rides the speed limit on curves it is the floorboard for you:wink:

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Your right Gordon thats why I am getting rid of them Its for someone that is not a aggressive rider at all So for anybody that just rides the speed limit on curves it is the floorboard for you:wink:
The pictures i found of them do look nice though. Just not ready for that lifestyle yet >:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would love to get them but I have been off of work for apx 45 days but I am starting a new job this coming week so if you still have them in 2 or three weeks we can talk thanks for your time

1 - 10 of 10 Posts