BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In pa. it was 80 degrees yesterday in March, broke all records. I'm riding everyday since Monday and loving it. We literally had a lite snow on the ground a week ago now its in the 80's. It looks like an early spring and will stay warmer all month. I guess my planned ski trip for the end of March is cancelled so I'll plan a bike trip. Maybe I should hold my excitement because we have had some major late season snow storms. I guess you Southern guys don't get my excitement because its normally warm most of the year for you but this is a big deal, shorts and tee shirt in March ,damn.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Yeah, there's rarely a week that goes by that I don't ride. Glad to hear you yankees are getting some sale time though.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Dang, warmer in PA than in GA. :grin:

Reactions: katnapinn

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
It is putting an end to maple sugaring season. :(

But then we can go riding! :)

Sweet! :histerica
Substituting one sweet thing for another. >:)

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
It's been raining & cooler (50 degrees) here in Texas for a week now. :crying:

On the bright side next week will be sunny & in the upper 80's :grin:

Time for a long ride. :bike:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Granted this global warming thing is bad, but I'm curious about one thing. If all the ice in the world melted and the fact that my house is 650 ft. above sea level would I now have a beach front property, Hmmm! If that is the case maybe I should keep this place as its value will shoot way up. On the other hand if it will be under water I better sell now.

Sorry, this is what winter and not riding does to me, after a while I run out of real important things to think about.

:laugh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts