BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fathers day is next Sunday the 17th. Anyone up fer a RTEB ( Ride To Eat Breakfast)? I was thinking Bluebonnet in Marble Falls as we have not been there in a long time. Any & all suggestions welcome. :D

·
8,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well you may not be a Dad but you are a Real Son of...
Oh Never mind...... :histerica

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
katnapinn said:
Well you may not be a Dad but you are a Real Son of...
Oh Never mind...... :histerica
keep it clean...I will be out of town...wence I return, we need to go to Bandara !!!
Jim

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Sounds good, last Sunday before the boys come for the summer :) Feifie and I will be there.

·
8,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like the Bluebonnet it is :bmw:

8:00 am

Da List

Steve
Dick
Bo & Feifie

·
Registered
616 Posts
Can't make this one...bummer. Catch you guys next time.

Stevie, give me a call and we'll get together so you can try out the new seat. Please make sure you've showered recently.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
JimE said:
Can't make this one...bummer. Catch you guys next time.

Stevie, give me a call and we'll get together so you can try out the new seat. Please make sure you've showered recently.
Hey, Jim - you may have to wait 'til Satiday night for that!! :histerica

·
Registered
616 Posts
Dick said:
Hey, Jim - you may have to wait 'til Satiday night for that!! :histerica
Probably right...I'll have to amend my offer to "one Sunday morning you can try out my new seat"...the thought of my nice, new, leather seat and Stevie's unshowered :eek: ...oh, the horror!

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Early 8:00 am :)

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
katnapinn said:
Take good care of the Paw Print Gang. Hope to see Ya next Sunday.
Thanks, Steve. Hope this pup virus runs it's course by next Sunday, or sooner. Tain't fun being on poop-patrol!!! :eek: :D

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
Hey, Stevie - how'd it go at the Blue Bonnett? Y'all get the room to the left, or just a table in the cafe somewheres? BTW - I'm out for next Sunday too - Cheryl's birthday bash that day and I s'pose I should be available!!! ;) ;)

·
8,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There was only 4 of us so we sat next to the bar in the main room. Glad we got there at 8:00 cause by 8:45 the line went out the door & into the parking lot. I may just go for a ride on Sunday as I need to put about 500 miles on so I can do my 12K service before the end of the month. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts