BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fathers day is next Sunday the 17th. Anyone up fer a RTEB ( Ride To Eat Breakfast)? I was thinking Bluebonnet in Marble Falls as we have not been there in a long time. Any & all suggestions welcome. :D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
katnapinn said:
Well you may not be a Dad but you are a Real Son of...
Oh Never mind...... :histerica
keep it clean...I will be out of town...wence I return, we need to go to Bandara !!!
Jim

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Sounds good, last Sunday before the boys come for the summer :) Feifie and I will be there.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,460 Posts
JimE said:
Can't make this one...bummer. Catch you guys next time.

Stevie, give me a call and we'll get together so you can try out the new seat. Please make sure you've showered recently.
Hey, Jim - you may have to wait 'til Satiday night for that!! :histerica

·
Registered
616 Posts
Dick said:
Hey, Jim - you may have to wait 'til Satiday night for that!! :histerica
Probably right...I'll have to amend my offer to "one Sunday morning you can try out my new seat"...the thought of my nice, new, leather seat and Stevie's unshowered :eek: ...oh, the horror!

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,460 Posts
Hey, Stevie - how'd it go at the Blue Bonnett? Y'all get the room to the left, or just a table in the cafe somewheres? BTW - I'm out for next Sunday too - Cheryl's birthday bash that day and I s'pose I should be available!!! ;) ;)

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
There was only 4 of us so we sat next to the bar in the main room. Glad we got there at 8:00 cause by 8:45 the line went out the door & into the parking lot. I may just go for a ride on Sunday as I need to put about 500 miles on so I can do my 12K service before the end of the month. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.