BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all know, people are 10 times more likely to offer up a complaint than they are kudos (as a business owner, I know this all too well).

Just want to offer up my compliments to Cycle Gadgets (one of this site's sponsors). On several occassions, they have provided excellent customer service.

I got a call from them a few weeks back, regarding two orders I had placed. These were seperate orders, placed about 24 hours apart. They called, and asked if I would mind combining the two orders to save me the additional S&H. That was nice.

I ordered another part (direct hard-wire cable) a couple of weeks ago (something that the kid at Best Buy assured would work on my Delphi xPress XM radio). Come to find out it didn't... Cycle Gadgets gave me a prompt refund.

I have used many of our sponsors, and have yet to be let down. It's great to find a company that understands customer service, and I wanted to get the word out.

FWIW the connections on Delphi SkyFi, and the New Delphi xPress RC are not the same on the power input!

·
Registered
783 Posts
I just placed an order with them for a fuse box, relay, and some odds and ends. It's good to know I'm dealing with good people. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
They are great people to deal with, great service and friendly.

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Yep. they are great folks. They've helped me outfit every bike I've owned in the past several years and I have zero complaints, and very high praise!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts