BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it appears my earlier post...an update of my demo warranty problem isn't getting posted for some reason...thought I'd put update here. Demo warranty was finally corrected to show 42 months coverage. Apparently more than just my bike was involved. Dealer eventually came through, but appears BMW's computer system has a problems getting these labeled correctly. Thanks to Lee at Cycle Werks I'm back to being a happy camper.

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Since it appears my earlier post...an update of my demo warranty problem isn't getting posted for some reason...thought I'd put update here. Demo warranty was finally corrected to show 42 months coverage. Apparently more than just my bike was involved. Dealer eventually came through, but appears BMW's computer system has a problems getting these labeled correctly. Thanks to Lee at Cycle Werks I'm back to being a happy camper.
Good to hear, as I had only been to that dealer once, to buy a new-to-me 1997 K11LT in Dec. I pick it up this Sat. :dance:
Didn't know what to say to you when I first read your initial post. Super glad to hear your outcome. The entire staff
seemed to be very into what they do there. Very unique place with an elevator to get bikes to service and back.
Quaint old building.

Cool! Will be going there this Sat. to pick up my new-to-me '97 K11LT. Didn't know how to respond to your initial thread since the purchase was the first time I'd actually been in the building.
I thought the staff was really into what they were doing there. Very unique dealership as far as the building goes. Has an elevator to move bikes to service and back.

Have fun,
Jer

Have fun,
Jer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts