BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Darn! Sorry to see them go. I purchased most of my farkels for my 2009 LT from them.

Jay Keeran
Santa Rosa, CA

·
Registered
656 Posts
Damn sorry to hear that this economy is killing so many good stores...I wish them a profitable future.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I saw this bad news on the RT forum. So sad to see the economy wreck a great small business.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yes, I saw this. So sad to see another great business succumb to this economy. Sean and his wife are good people and they operated a good business, always very helpful. Best of luck to them.

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Damn, I hate to hear that. I bought a lot of stuff from them over the years and they were always great to deal with. Hopefully things recover and they can reopen sometime in the near future.

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
This is the first I've heard of this development. I used them a lot. I guess not enough.
As others have said "damn".

·
Registered
203 Posts
My thoughts exactly! Too bad after relocating to a great riding area and putting so much time, effort and capital into the business. They are/were great to deal with and have some good talent working there.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thats too bad. The first time I dropped my LT was in their parking lot. :histerica
I purchased my J&M headsets from them. They even installed them in our helmets for free. It's a shame to see them go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts