BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
IBR# 366
16,560 Posts
Geez, they swore they wouldn't release that video. I gotta be more careful. ;)

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
It was bad enough before he started passing on the shoulder! Lunatics abound.

185 MPH is WAY more than I ever want to do on a bike! Wonder what bike it was?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks like a ninja instrument panel. i'm guessing, based on the speed, that it's a ZX-10.

·
Rider Journeyman
2,015 Posts
Aside from the....

wheelies, passing on the shoulder and the speedometer in Kph, could have been Wolfgang on the prowl :eek: Just kidding... Wolfgang won't go THAT fast ;)

Seriously, that must have been on some unusual stretch of road, or the guy had his speedometer deliberately calibrated incorrectly. He's doing an indicated 300kph with is about, what? 186mph and he's coming up on cars that slowly.

IF his speedometer is correct, the traffic had to be going at least 100 mph. I'm thinking Autobahn, except they have a speed limit in the types of areas he appears to be in, although that limit may be pretty high....

Ken, any insights?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Sure...

When is the last time you drove up on a HUGE RV and a semi, side by side going 100MPH?
Total joke!
I would love to ground that imbecile. That way, I could have HIS bike. :D :p :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
I’m not so sure this is in Germany, at least wise not on the autobahn. Autobahn signs are blue not yellow. Secondary road signs are yellow but this doesn’t look like a secondary road.

Anyway this guy looks like he in the running to become an organ donor if there’s anything left worth using.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Ditto what Bill Said...Plus,
Judging by the revs on his bike to get and keep the thing on it's rear wheel after that stop towards the end..then seeing the speedo...Doesn't seem right.
Also, I've never been to Germany but I've seen lot's of pics. Doesn't it look more like Spain? Particularly the mountains on the horizon? I could be waay off.

·
IBR# 366
16,560 Posts
BillyOmaha said:
Ken, any insights?
I dunno where that was shot, or even if his speedo is accurate, but anything's possible when you're young and invincible. :)

But yeah, I agree that he's moving very rapidly towards organ donation.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i don't think the video was doctored. i think you are seeing ed zachary what the lad actually did.

i personally think he's headed for a major trauma sometime soon, but i won't judge him for it, because there are plenty of folks ready and willing to judge ME just because i ride a motorcycle.

how does that famous christian quote go? "judge not lest ye be judged" ... or sumthin like that.

·
Registered
272 Posts
KBandit said:
how does that famous christian quote go? "judge not lest ye be judged" ... or sumthin like that.
That would be "Matthew 7:1".
7:1->7:6 discuss Judging others...

=======
To be honest I didn't have a clue, I just looked it up. I knew you'd appreciate that information.
=======

Enjoy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts