BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have been looking for LED Replacement Light Bulbs for my turn signals both front and rear and my brake/tail light bulbs.

I have not been able to find any cross reference charts :confused: or had any success on any websites so I was wondering if anyone knows what the cross reference #'s are for the P25-1 and P25-2 bulbs as listed in my repair manual or is that just the number bulb I need to find?

Any help, education or enlightenment is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
929 Posts
Hey Mike,

Looks like you asked this question a couple of months ago...well, I was also starting to think about some extra lighting alternatives and I like the LEDs. I came across this thread. http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34872&highlight=lighting+turn+signal
Read the entire thread there is some great information and especially look at post number 12. Looks like the Deputy has a pretty good lead on LEDs and for front and back.

I'm still thinking about doing mine but I just haven't decided how to go forward. Hope this helps :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HI Wade,

Thanks for the response. I checked out the Deputies post and went to the website he referenced. Now I can get going on the project. I think that I will be able to figure out what I need to do the Brake/Tail and all turn signals with a little help from the website folks. Good luck with your project also. This site has been AWESOME, with all the knowledge of the members there isn't anything that you can't take on as they "have been there, done that".

Thanks again,

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts