BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to check to see if these folks are Forum members.

First was on Friday 6/15 at Turner Hardware in Mooresville, NC. My Father in law was taking me on a walking tour of downtown and we both noticed a bike like mine only gray as we walked into the store. Later chatting with another patron, he said he thought the rider was Jack's son or son in law. BTW if you're ever in Mooresville, that store is a great bit of nostalgia.

Second was Saturday morning 6/16 on I-85 near Gaffney SC. The LT was Black & the rider had on a Triumph jacket.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
It wasn't me either, but I saw 2 LTs on Hwy 150 just west of Mooresville. The one heading west bound was 2-up. I don't know the color name. It was blue. Bright blue, not like my LT, which is Ocean Blue. Passenger had on a white helmet.

The other LT was heading east on Hwy 150 toward Mooresville. I heading into the sun, so I couldn't tell what color it was (gray, maybe?) and it went by so fast, I didn't get a look at what the rider was wearing. I believe he was 1-up.

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,996 Posts
Hey Benny next time your near the Charlotte area give us a shout. BTW I had a Ocean Blue LT stop next to me at a light yesterday & he called me retarded twice :histerica . The only thing that I can think of is that he must not like my riding style :D .

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I thought I saw a black LT east of Huntersville yesterday afternoon. There was a blur of orange and then nothing. Sort of would put you in mind of the Starship Enterprise engaging the warp drive! :histerica

That guy was so fast, I'm thinking he was already through Huntersville when I pulled up to the stoplight, saw my buddy, Dave on his black LT, and called him a retard. After I thought about it, the first LT COULDN'T have been Dave. :confused: He had a little incident in April and he doesn't ride "that way" anymore.

I'm not 100% sure he doesn't ride "that way" any less either! :histerica :histerica :histerica

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will do Dave. I didn't think the black LT was you, I think I'da recognized you from dinner at the Salt Lick a couple years back. We came over your way to see my oldest niece graduate HS up in Mooresville, and then spend a few days with family before the trip back.

Long trips in minivans ain't anywhere near as much fun as on a bike. :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts