BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Couldn't take it any longer!!

1K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  NOGILLS2 
#1 ·
Well Yesterday was a beautiful day highs in the 70's, wife had a workshop that she attended all day, was left to my own devices!!!

I took out the "Beerburner" for a little ride, only for an hour! I have been smiling ever since!! It has been nearly three months since I rode the "Beerburner".
After the hospital stays and I am doing much better.

What a joy to feel the wind and to scoot along!!!! HaHaHaHaHa!

#5 ·
That's great Floyd. I was on travel for a week and I went for a ride today and was all grins again. That had to be fantastic for you. Welcome back.

#7 ·
Good on ya, Floyd. Been thinkin' about you and waiting for this post. Beerburner ready for another tech session at the Grifster's?!! Based on time, not mileage, I guess!! ;) :D

Take care, ride safe, Floyd.

NOGILLS2 said:
Well Yesterday was a beautiful day highs in the 70's, wife had a workshop that she attended all day, was left to my own devices!!!

I took out the "Beerburner" for a little ride, only for an hour! I have been smiling ever since!! It has been nearly three months since I rode the "Beerburner".
After the hospital stays and I am doing much better.

What a joy to feel the wind and to scoot along!!!! HaHaHaHaHa!

#8 ·
Great news Floyd!

#14 ·
That's fantastic, Floyd! I could tell when we talked the other day the "Itch" to get in the saddle was working you pretty hard. :) How did you feel after you got home and the thrill settled down a bit? Do you think you might try that ride with your buddies you mentioned? Either way, being back on the bike and knowing you can ride some has got to feel great!

#15 ·
Dave I got home after lunch today, We had a great time. We were supposed to meet at 0800, we were there at 0730. Miss E rode with me and it was like nothing had ever happened, I was a little nervous at first but that went away real quick!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.