BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is there a cost to place your "scoot" in the Classified Forum here?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I listed mine several months back. Seems like there was a box stating they would charge me for the listing, but I never saw it. The bike didn't sell and I've since decided not to sell. Maybe they only bill if successful. ???

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
I've bought and sold a few things here and never received a bill. Not really sure what that means...

Lee, shouldn't you be getting some sleep for tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Now if that doesn't get ol' Brett's ears perked up and tongue wagging, nothing will.

What Dan knows is that we are on our pilgrimage to Walt Disney World. We spent a little time with him this afternoon at the Florida Aquarium in Tampa. (Thanks, Dan!!). Tomorrow we will be in a couple of the theme parks. If I stay up too late tonight and am grumpy in the morning I'll be in good company! Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho! It's off to work we go! Well, not this week!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Hope you are enjoying your trip so far Lee.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
DanDiver said:
I've bought and sold a few things here and never received a bill. Not really sure what that means...

Lee, shouldn't you be getting some sleep for tomorrow!
Used to be if you joined the forums and paid/donated thru one of the membership categories, selling items in the classified forum was free of cost. If you were NOT a paid member, then there wuz/is a $2.00 charge per ad. Dunno if any of this has changed since the site wuz sold to the Canadian server owners.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies, I may post my bike in the classifieds to see what happens

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,175 Posts
pkpr1998 said:
Thanks for the replies, I may post my bike in the classifieds to see what happens
Have you been bitten by the K1600 virus?;)

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zippy_gg said:
Have you been bitten by the K1600 virus?;)

Yeah but first I want to sell the 03 LT.

I would like to sell it on the forum but I may take it to our local dealer and have them sell it??????

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Try Craig's List too. My bike sold on there in less than a week.

Of course it was the best color!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Dan but I do not have the patience to deal with every (well I'll leave that blank) out there who THINKS they are wanting a good used K1200LT.

I would rather sell it to someone here on the Forum that knows me or needs any references, if not I'll just take her to our local BMW Dealer and let them worry about the hassle, albeit at a cost to me.

Just thoughts.

Any takers are welcomed to PM me!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts