BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to respond to this tread and for some reason the fine folks here won't allow my response post. I am just asking if anyone is familiar with this shop since I am considering them for a spline job on my 99 RT. Any references would be appreciated.

Corona California Moto Service and Repair Garage

lior owns a k1200lt... he told me he loves it... uses it for commuting to the garage and a few overnighters so far...

he has 1 on the lift and 1 on deck right now... so if you were thinking he is just dualsport and adventure... now you can think lt too...

anyway... lior posted this up a few years ago... im reposting because he has proven to be 100% pro... for me he has installed many tiors... brakes... oils... fliters... all fluids... valve adjustment... final drive... clutch... forks... steering head bearings... accessory install... misc stuff...

i started going to him for my work when things were slow... now he is very busy because he is really good... if you want it right the 1st time at a fraction of the expense of the chrome and mortar stores... lior is the go to guy...

may wanna give him a call if you needs some work on your bmw street moto... ktm... all brands of adventure style motos like the vstrom...

NOW IN 3rd YEAR - LIOR'S MOTO RIDE - INDEPENDENT BMW KTM MOTORCYCLE SERVICE AND REPAIR SHOP IN CORONA, CA

http://liorsmotoride.com/

You can schedule most services for same day, just give us call.

Factory Trained Motorcycle Master Technician
Specializing in BMW and KTM Motorcycles
Adventure, Dual Sport, Dirt Bikes & Touring
Quality work at fair prices

Shop address

169 N Maple St #H

Corona CA 92880

951-415-5668

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback, I went ahead and used him and he did a great job. Very reasonably priced and flexible in working with me on finding good used parts and install. I will recommend him. Bike was in California and worked with him over the phone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts