BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two sets of Corbin seats for sale. One set is off of a 2009 LT with about 5000 miles on it. This set is heated including the back rest. There is one small spot that needs a color touch-up. $650 plus shipping.

The second set is off of a 2000 LT & has the red piping on it. This set has no back rest but it does have heated front & back. This set has a fair amount of color touch-up needed. $300 plus shipping.

Shipping would be from Charlotte North Carolina both sets of seats will fit all years of the K1200LT.
Dave Selvig at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just noticed a crease in the back rest. It may or may not come out when it warms up in the sun.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Hi Dave--how would you rate those seats for someone with a 30" inseam? They appear to be lower than stock. Can you tell me if they are?
Thank you!

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Dave--how would you rate those seats for someone with a 30" inseam? They appear to be lower than stock. Can you tell me if they are?
Thank you!
I have different seats on my LT's so I don't know how they would work. The only time I have sat on these seats is when I rode them up on my lift. I have a 31" inseam.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts