BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sammies sister Connie Lost her battle with cancer today at 1:30 pm. As many of you know from earlier posts that Connie has been fighting this battle for over 20 years. In the beginning the doctors gave her little hope but with her strong. will and faith in God she fought for till the end. She was in and out of the Hospital for the last 3 months but home the last 6 weeks. Connie will be missed by all that knew her.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I'm sorry to hear of your and Sammie's loss. Sounds like Connie put up a tremendous fight.

Lee

·
Registered
223 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My best friend's sister passed away in March, after a noble and gallant battle with cancer. She has 42 years young.

I am certain that this Earth is a better place for having your Connie, and I am equally certain that heaven has benefitted greatly from her relocation.

My family extends our thoughts, our prayers, and our wishes for strength in this difficult time.

Sincerely,

John Crowley

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Sorry for your loss. Remember the good that was shared between you.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Sorry for the loss.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Steve and Sammy,
Sorry to hear of your loss. I haven't been on the site much, so only saw it now.
Thinking of you and hope to still see you in Utah in about 3 weeks!

Brian and Bev

·
Registered
783 Posts
I've been reading about Connie's fight with cancer since I joined the forum. While I've never met her, I feel like I know her somewhat through what's been written. It's strange to feel some loss for someone I've never communicated with.

My condolences to family and friends. At least she had time to prepare.

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Bob It was kinda eerie. A few weeks before she past she wrote down what songs she wanted , what colors of flowers and type. There was a list of pallbearers, what minister she wanted and much more info. It was very hard to read .

Brian & Bev we miss y'all very much and can't wait to meet up again in Utah

1 - 9 of 9 Posts