BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came home from Coni's memorial service. It was very nice and had some pretty important people there among them were our own Admiral Don and Bruce Yates. Several of Coni's Ironbutt friends were there too. As you entered the reception area the quilt Alaska fish's wife Marilyn made was on display and people were signing the backside of it. I sure Graham and his daughter will cherish it for years to come. Graham was doing okay but you could tell he missed Coni dearly as you can imagine. I met a lot of Graham's and Coni's family. They were all very nice people. Its still very hard to believe, But you really had a sense of Coni being in a better place.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Brian, so glad that you were able to attend. Certainly wish we could have been there as well, but sometimes things happen that we cannot control. And of the pics that you provided here I think the last one says it best: Coni's local riding area!

We are certain that she is in a better place now enjoying the endless ride!

John

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Thanks, Brian for the pictures and the description. I did wish to be there, but distance and finances precluded. If I had, I would have been inconsolable not of benefit to anyone. Just as well. Thanks again.

Karl

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
I really was disappointed I could not be there, but there were things out of my control that prevented it. Thanks for the pictures.

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Brian, thanks for the post and pictures.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanx

Brian, thanx for the post. Beautiful setting for a beautiful Lady.

Be blessed!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Brian,
Thanks for the sharing the pictures and representing those of us from the NW unable to attend.
We have lost a most gracious person and ambassador of our sport. I am confident that she will have all the routes mapped out for us to ride when it is our time to join her and we take our last LD ride to St Peter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts