·
Registered
13,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
grifscoots said:
Over $4000 a year raise. Here the average Joe is counting pennies and being taxed to death and these (mostly) independently wealthy, professional politicians with perq's coming out of their (pick an orifice) are getting a steenkeen raise!!!!

Cost of living index my aching (pick a body part).
DOG DAMN Criminal SONS A BITCHES:(

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
grifscoots said:
Over $4000 a year raise. Here the average Joe is counting pennies and being taxed to death and these (mostly) independently wealthy, professional politicians with perq's coming out of their (pick an orifice) are getting a steenkeen raise!!!!

Cost of living index my aching (pick a body part).
Even Dennis Kucinich????? :mad:
:histerica :confused: :p :cool: :eek:
Oopps forgot :abduct:

·
Registered
878 Posts
But they have been getting so much done......

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
I say give 'em another raise -- a really big one -- and make 'em stay home where they can't add to the ridiculous # of laws we already have. It would be cheaper in the long run!

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Hell, why not give 'em all a vacation! Actually we should force them to take this vacation since our tax dollars are payin' for it anyways... The vacation will climax with them all yankin' down their pants and bending over right in the middle of P-Town. I'm sure there'll be plenty of folks there willing to give them the biggest raise of their life! That's one I'll look forward to reading in the news as I'll certainly not be there to witness it.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
AliMar said:
I'm sure there'll be plenty of folks there willing to give them the biggest raise of their life!
That should read FOR life. You do know that even when they are voted out of office, they continue to get paid their salary until they die.

Politicians, gotta love 'em because your paying them until the day you die!

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
RVB1019 said:
.........Politicians, gotta love 'em because your paying them until the day you die!

You seem to forget about the Estate Taxes, Inheritance taxes, Burial taxes, etc.

You'll be paying them until THEY die (without them paying any of these taxes)

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
One of the few jobs where you can do everything wrong and still get a raise!
One of the others is a weatherman!

Go Figure!

·
Registered
13,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,175 Posts
AliMar said:
Hell, why not give 'em all a vacation! Actually we should force them to take this vacation since our tax dollars are payin' for it anyways... The vacation will climax with them all yankin' down their pants and bending over right in the middle of P-Town.
They will never be able to get as much vacation as the guy who calls himself our president...:stir:

·
IBR# 366
16,572 Posts
zippy_gg said:
They will never be able to get as much vacation as the guy who calls himself our president...:stir:
Screw vacation. Can we retire the guy already? :D

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
meese said:
Screw vacation. Can we retire the guy already? :D

Now you know how a lot of folks felt during the Clinton administration.

·
IBR# 366
16,572 Posts
The last one, or the next one? :eek: :D

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
meese said:
The last one, or the next one? :eek: :D
OK, I left myself open for that one.

But since Bill was in the last one, and could be in the next one, it doesn't matter. I guess it depends on what the definition of "is" is... :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts