BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We aren't to be political on here and staring me in the face is an ad for Mrs. Clinton. There should be no political ads.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Reactions: tvguy

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
I don't see them either, as I use ad blocker. Ads are usually tailor-targeted towards things or issues that the recipient likes or has done some web-browsing on. Sounds like you're a closet Hillary fan.... >:)

·
Premium Member
5,040 Posts
Where do you see an ad? I see none at all.:confused:
I don't see them either, as I use ad blocker. Ads are usually tailor-targeted towards things or issues that the recipient likes or has done some web-browsing on. Sounds like you're a closet Hillary fan.... >:)
C'mon guys! I see that you both are "Lifetimers", and that's why you (nor I) don't see the ad....or any ads!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Yes you are confused if you still refer to an ex-Senator, ex-Secretary of State, and presidential candidate as "Mrs." anyone. It's 2015 and even thinking that way is laughably sexist.

·
Cat Herder
1,466 Posts
If you are using Firefox, just go to Tools > Add-ons > Install Ad Blockers Plus... Don't forget to install BLUR anti tracking extension.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yes you are confused if you still refer to an ex-Senator, ex-Secretary of State, and presidential candidate as "Mrs." anyone. It's 2015 and even thinking that way is laughably sexist.
You are absolutely right. Just say 'ol Piano Legs.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Hillary has a very kind face.

The kind that can stop an 8-day clock!>:)

Reactions: lhilsa and PadG
1 - 12 of 12 Posts