BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,

I'm about to order a low and high beam HID kit from DDM Tuning. I believe my 2000 LT uses a H7 low and a H3 high. Please confirm.

Additionally, are there any additional bits I should order from DDM that would help with the installation?

Cheers,

Rob
Navarre, FL

·
Registered
594 Posts
Gents,

I'm about to order a low and high beam HID kit from DDM Tuning. I believe my 2000 LT uses a H7 low and a H3 high. Please confirm.

Additionally, are there any additional bits I should order from DDM that would help with the installation?

Cheers,

Rob
Navarre, FL
Confirm.

Bulbs:
High (main) beam headlight H3 halogen bulb, 12 V 55 W,
asymmetric,
Low (dipped) beam headlight H7 halogen bulb, 12 V 55 W,
asymmetric

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply C-A-D.

Another question, the DDM Tuning sales representative stated I may require an Error Code Eliminator due to the CAN BUS system. Is an Error Code Eliminator required? I don't remember it mentioned in previos threads or videos.

Thanks for helping a noob.

Rob
Navarre, FL

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
You don't have a Can Bus system.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't think the 2000 LT had the CAN BUS, but I'm not at home to reference manuals. I read positive comments on DDM Tuning before I ordered from them, but trying to sell me a unneeded part takes them down a notch.

Again, thanks for the quick replies. Now its time to review bulb installation threads and videos. Expect questions next week during the install.

Rob
Navarre, FL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts