BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my '06 LT over 6 months ago and I am in the market for another bike. I was holding out for the K1600GTL, however I decided a lighter and more fun bike would be better. The wife still enjoys riding with me, but now that she has a 128i convertible, she prefers we take long drives in her car. But I still want to ride and want the option of taking her along on occasion. So, I've narrowed it down to a new RT.

Here is my question;

We purchased the Nolan 103 helmets last year, and love them. The helmets have wired communication built in. The RT has bluetooth, how can I utilize these helmets....?

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
cadent50 said:
I sold my '06 LT over 6 months ago and I am in the market for another bike. I was holding out for the K1600GTL, however I decided a lighter and more fun bike would be better. The wife still enjoys riding with me, but now that she has a 128i convertible, she prefers we take long drives in her car. But I still want to ride and want the option of taking her along on occasion. So, I've narrowed it down to a new RT.

Here is my question;

We purchased the Nolan 103 helmets last year, and love them. The helmets have wired communication built in. The RT has bluetooth, how can I utilize these helmets....?

Thanks!
If the Nolans use A2DP for the bluetooth then you can pair with the system on the bike,

But

I've just paired an Interphone F4 set up and I find the quality of music to be terrible. Voice is ok , so listening to radio talk shows etc is fine , but put some music on and the distortion is v bad.

If I then use my i phone and stream the music to the F4 its perfect. So the issue is at the bike end. Now given the number of changes to bluetooth software I've no idea what version my bike has (brand new) so I'm checking with the dealer this week.

So a long winded version of saying take the helmet to the bike and check :)

Stu

1 - 2 of 2 Posts