BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Nope, unless is has pin outs.. Possibilities abound if you are willing to do the wiring yourself. And when I say "do" I mean trace all the connections and attempt to figure out what is what. The other option is to post in the "wanted" section of the forum. There may be someone that wants to get rid of the OEM (midland?), because no one uses them anymore. Most use a FRS/GRMS radio for Bike to bike...

If you are talking about a full tilt CB from a truck...I guess it could be done!

Things you will need:
Under the stingray, you should have an extra two connection points. They look like the regular headset connections. One will be for the PTT and the other for connections to the harness to the OEM CB. (at least that is how my BC3 is)

Just a thought, Did you call J&M? They have a CB system!!!! :D and the BC3 was made by them as well...

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Merry Christmas..... :D
Go To the Handlebar CB Audio System page at www.jmcorp.com for Complete Info on the Revolutionary JMCB-2003

Key in your promo code 900P01211 during check-out to receive a 10% discount off your order (this special promo code will expire 11-25/2009)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts