BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm riding up to Iron Mountain for the Annual CMA rally next Wednesday. If anyone up that way wants to drop in for fun and fellowship, please look me up. I'll have my cell phone so give me a shout. 817-371-7000.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Munson, I will be looking for you. I will be on a purple VW Trike with a For Sale sign. Tell me about your bike over coffee.
Our group will leave from South Texas on Wednesday AM.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ibbones said:
Munson, I will be looking for you. I will be on a purple VW Trike with a For Sale sign. Tell me about your bike over coffee.
Our group will leave from South Texas on Wednesday AM.
Hey Bones! I look forward to meeting you. Have a safe trip.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Won't make it this year Rev. Same weekend as Connie's family reunion. May make it next year though.

·
Registered
382 Posts
munson said:
I'm riding up to Iron Mountain for the Annual CMA rally next Wednesday. If anyone up that way wants to drop in for fun and fellowship, please look me up. I'll have my cell phone so give me a shout. 817-371-7000.
Sounds fun I'll try to make it. Where will you be staying?

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
munson said:
Hey Bones! I look forward to meeting you. Have a safe trip.
Bones, it was good to meet you. I'm sorry we did not have time to sit and chat more. The rally was great, and I was blessed by the speakers, the volunteers, and the new friends I made.

Blessings to you and yours.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Hola my new friend. I had a BLAST. I have been going to that rally since 1994. Lots of changes over the years.
There must have been two dozen LT's there. We rode all over the country Thursday and Saturday but Friday, I never left. I looked at EVERY bike there. Talked to about three other LT owners, one was really nice and told me all about his bike and even showed it off to my friends.
Hope to be off the three wheels and on two pretty soon. Wife says do it so if Mama wants a LT, gotta make her happy.

Ce'ya

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ibbones said:
Wife says do it so if Mama wants a LT, gotta make her happy.
Yeehaw! You will love it.

I met a lady from Ontario, Canada, riding a 2000 LT with about 80k miles on her. She was real nice, and had "needGOD.com" stenciled on the back of her scoot. She figgers a lot of people these days will remember a URL when they get home. Good idea!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts