Premium Member
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
received my copy today......
Color Electric Schematics !!!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
I got mine last week. Gotta say, I am impressed with the quality of this manual. It is a LOT easier for me (BMW for Dummies?) to go from one step or a repair procedure to the next step with the Clymer than the BMW CD. Wish I had the Clymer manual when I was installing my throttle cable!

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Ordered mine from, the US (I'm in UK)
Will it take me through bleeding brakes?
Regular, but complicated (for me) stuff like that will save me a fortune!

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Yippee!!!!!!!!!! Got mine today!

Well worth the $40.80. And didn't have but a few days wait. It shipped when they said it would and came priority mail to my door. It was to big to put in my mailbox.

Now I've got some work to do on my bike.

Wish me luck.

spark plugs, air filter, and tranny oil change. Already have done the rear end oil change.

I noticed the manual had step by step w/pics to remove wheel rims for tire change. That'll save some bucks.

·
Registered
155 Posts
c00k1e said:
Ordered mine from, the US (I'm in UK)
Will it take me through bleeding brakes?
Regular, but complicated (for me) stuff like that will save me a fortune!
Yes, it has pretty decent directions for the brake bleeding procedure. It is well worth the money!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Are we talking about brake bleeding procedures for LTs with Integral brakes (2002 and newer) ??? Thanx.

- Bob

·
Registered
155 Posts
bob_menton said:
Are we talking about brake bleeding procedures for LTs with Integral brakes (2002 and newer) ??? Thanx.

- Bob
No, as with the factory instructions, Clymer says "have a dealership change the brake fluid" at the intervals specified. 'Cause of the MoDiTeC stuff? I have an '01, so I didn't really pay much attention to that section when I skimmed through the manual the first time.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Got mine from repairmanual.com for $40.80, including shipping to Cleveland, OH.

Wally
2001 K1200LT "Blue Pig"
1999 R1100RS

·
Cat Herder
1,465 Posts
I got mine and it is worth every penny... even though I paid to much:)

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Clymer made my plug change a breeze!

Manual took me step by step and even has very good pics with a black arrow pointing to what they are talking about. :)

It made my spark plug change a breeze. It even compared spark plugs and also told me how to read the old plugs to see if I had a problem. :)

Super good manual and a great price to my door. $40.80 :yeah:

·
Registered
237 Posts
wjg4 said:
Got mine from repairmanual.com for $40.80, including shipping to Cleveland, OH.

Wally
2001 K1200LT "Blue Pig"
1999 R1100RS
I ordered from them. Their site said it has been shipped. How long did it take to reach you?

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
about 4 business days

mostlyirish said:
I ordered from them. Their site said it has been shipped. How long did it take to reach you?
It didn't show up on the tracking until after it was delivered, so was surprised when it came. Well worth the wait, however long it takes. :bmw:

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Special??

glenhinegardner said:
Does the manual have any special info for the 05/06 models?

Thanks
Glen 05
I can tell you that the front of the manual says for K1200RS, GT & LT - 1998-2005.

Hope that helps. :) :bmw:

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
I ordered mine last Friday and it was at my dooe today when I got home looks like it's goinh to make workin on Lola mush easyer

·
Registered
37 Posts
mostlyirish said:
I ordered it several weeks ago - before they were in print. They emailed me last Thursday or Friday to say it had come in and I received it in the mail Monday of this week. Fast, I'd say! Wally

1 - 20 of 21 Posts