BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this sounds not so good. However a man must be humble when he must. I have a 2002 k1200lt. It's the only transportation I have since I moved from NH to Crossville tn where I bought my house. I work in Nashville each week to pay the bills. I go home on the weekends. I have this bike as the last bit of transportation due to my situation. I have the money for parts but do not have money for the labor that BMW asks for. I have two really
nice sweet laptops, new in nature one is half year old and the other 1 year old. Both powerful and one has 17 inch screen and the other 15. One has vista ultimate, will have it as I have the operating system. My point is there anyway anyone would be willing to make some type of deal with me cash and technology for labor to help get this fixed. I also have a 1991 toyota pickup 4X4 that has no rot and is nice looking, but needs engine work, it runs. I need transportation, and I am stuck in Nashville. I'm not looking for free hand outs, just a way to get this bike running again as all my tools and garage is in crossville, and with the klimited time off i have it would be a month before I could get it going again. Anyway, for those who arn't laughing at my situation and might knowsome one who can do the job right, I 'd really appreciate the help. Thanks Jeff

1 - 1 of 1 Posts