BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
searched.
I just did a clutch flush on my 05 LT and an 04 GSA. The clutches feel very different. The GSA when I release the clutch lever it snaps back out but the LT is little slower when released. Is this a difference in the bikes or a problem? Whatcha guys think?
Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
How the heck would we (I) know what your clutch feels like...If someone invents a way to "feel" over the internet, it wouldn't be your clutch lever I'd be feelin'... a nice pair of _____ would be my choice!!! :D :D :D :bmw:

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,246 Posts
Rest easy Marc,

I just compared my 05 LT and the 09 GS clutch feel. The GS is very snappy and the LT is sluggish by comparison. I am sure that either would feel perfectly normal if you didn't have them side by side to compare.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
How different is the feel from before the flush, I think that would be more of what you should compare it to. I have hydraulic clutches on three of my bikes and they all feel different.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for the help. Can't take the bikes out right now because 1 is torn apart and too much snow and salt. I am going to assume they are ok.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts