BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All-

This week, we review the biggest, baddest LED light kit in motorcycledom - the sun-shaming 7,500 lumen Clearwater Sevinas! What do you think of these?

-MKL

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
One of the best reviews I've seen for Clearwater LED lights. Thanks.
I'm running Glenda's & Krista's on my 2012 RT. More than sufficient lighting especially in full high beam. The Sevina has to be stupid bright. Maybe someday I'll upgrade.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
I wish I had somewhere to mount something like this on my LT but sadly, it is not really designed to add additional lighting. Something not distinguished in the review is that these are 7500 insane lumens each, not total for the pair as many light sets are advertised as a lumen value and each light only produced half of that total. What this means is that a pair of these bad boys will throw 15000 lumens down the road. Simply amazing and a good review.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Another nice review Mosche! Now, I understand why Clearwater added this light to the line!!!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I wish I had somewhere to mount something like this on my LT but sadly, it is not really designed to add additional lighting. Something not distinguished in the review is that these are 7500 insane lumens each, not total for the pair as many light sets are advertised as a lumen value and each light only produced half of that total. What this means is that a pair of these bad boys will throw 15000 lumens down the road. Simply amazing and a good review.
Clearwater has many types of custom mounts for various bikes. Go to their website and take a look.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the kinds words, guys. Yes, that's 7,500 lumens EACH @ 70W draw EACH (on highest setting.)

-MKL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.