BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah, they are baned here :D

This morning I have got new Micha pilot road - 3 and immediately was about to polish the sides of them :cool:
First time in my life I have got tire where at central part there still are that "rubber hair"

Anyhow - 2 comp technology rules :yeah:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
pipestone said:
Great tires...so far

It would be nice if theses were ..."the ones"

.... maybe :cool:
After the OEM Bridgestones and two sets of PR2s - I have about 1000 miles on the new PR3s and as far as I'm concerned they are "the ones". They're fabulous.

JayJay

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have made 13000 km with my OEM pilot road's
Didn't liked them at all. Bike become very unstable when I was about to turn [at higher speeds]
Now feelings was completely different. I was out at race track today. Start to follow one buddy - actually very good rider. He noticed that I was on his tail and start to speed up.
I absolutely forgot what kind of bike I have - that was huge load of adrenalin in my veins, when I understand that is not a way faster anymore.
I was back on earth when footpegs started to scratch asphalt...
OK, I could lean 12rt till footpegs also with my OEM tires, but that was very scary.
Today it was like a piece of cake.
Now to drive my motorrad is like to drive a train :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
I had the same experience when first got my PR3's. When I first got them I thought they felt unstable in the vertical and at slow speeds. They always felt sticky and secure on their sides.

Now I have 5000 miles on them and they feel great both upright and in a lean. Just got back from a 2500 mile trip to the Smoky Mtns which have lots of winding roads and a long highway journey to get there. They felt great all the time - maybe the safest when I was in twisty roads and it started raining!

I would not hesitate to get them again, although I am curious about the Z8's and the Dunlop Sportmax 2 which have also received strong positive reviews.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.