BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
Hooters near Palmer Center, on Riverside Drive. Pound door at 11:30 or so.

And as I told Kuethe - y'all get a haircut, cuz I'm takin' pix to archive, since I don't get to see you guyz way too much anymore!!!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Pics

Better watch out, the last ones I saw were iffy at best.....especially the one where somebody was showing off as usual......or should I say acting up again....I'm surprised they'll let you back in the door....LOL

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
Bruce said:
Better watch out, the last ones I saw were iffy at best.....especially the one where somebody was showing off as usual......or should I say acting up again....I'm surprised they'll let you back in the door....LOL
Why, I have no idea whatcher talkin' 'bout, Willis!!!! :think: And 'sides, we provide our own bouncer, thank ewe velly much! ;)

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
Don't forgit -

grifscoots said:
....in Austin November 3rd. Haweejan shirts optional, but recommended.:p
Turkey leg practice tamale - chicken arms at the Austin Riverside Hooters around 11:30; then if you wanna window shoppe for a bit, couple of us are gonna see whazzup at Lone Star.

Hope to cya there.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Looks like I won't be able to make it :( - between doing a database upgrade and waiting on a FedEx signature required package gotta stay around the house today. What a complete waste of a haircut and a shave :eek:.

·
Premium Member
1,575 Posts
Haircut and shave proxies

Sorry you weren't able to make the ride Richard. Between the wingers, the strippers (chicken, that is), and one burger for Don, we ate well, talked better, and set you up with a couple of Hooter's finest for a picture the next time you get the trim.:D

·
Registered
13,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
varoom said:
Looks like I won't be able to make it :( - between doing a database upgrade and waiting on a FedEx signature required package gotta stay around the house today. What a complete waste of a haircut and a shave :eek:.
Yeppir, sure hated for you to do the yearly thang early. We talked about you though, so don't feel too badly. I also wore your share of chicken arms, dayem them Bentley's are messy!:cool:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
So did everyone behave? I know there were pics taken of anyone who was not playing in the sandbox the right way....

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
Well - everyone played nicey-nice. Even Monte!!!

And it wuz great to be surprised by Don McCale, who snuck in ahead of us and got the place jumpin'!! Hadn't seen him in prolly 3 years or so (he wuz one of the original Broken Bow hooligans who got the CCR thang started!!).

Speakin' of wearing chicken arms - if I told Cheryl I wuz goin' to Hooters for chicken arms, and I came home with a clean shirt, she'd be suspicious of my whereboutz!! I get that shtuff all over the place - think I need a shovel and a bib!!

So - lessee; there wuz Edgar, who rode with me from Boerne to Grif's casa this morning - nice wx and nice ride. Then there wuz Monte, lookin' pretty spiffy in his office getup - betcha we hadn't seen each other in over a month or so. And then the Grifster - looking 30# lighter cuz he's been practicing "push away" from the table. Guess his Mommie didn't tell him to eat everythang on his plate, like mine did!!

After chickee arms, we infiltrated Lone Star and window shopped. McCale bought a half-gallon of Brillianize - his 2001 C.R. LT looked like he must bath the thang in Brillianize. Course, it's only got 12K on the clock!!! For shame!

BTW - Walshire said he sold his first '06 LT the other day - outfitted to a faretheewell to the tune of 28,000 bones and change!! Gulp!

Anyway - thanks all for a fine day. Got to ride in Grif's awesome La Trucka, a pavement peeler, wheelie turnin', kitchen-sink includin', stump-pullin', two-story tall King Ranch version of a peek-m-up! Torque-a-plenty, too.

Until next chicken arms day, y'all get a haircut now, ya heah.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts