BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is something which is very rare in this day, This is Randy's response to a problem which I encountered with a product which I purchased from his company. Please see attached below:: I would not hesitate to deal with them again in fact I'm looking forward to it...Thank You Randy..
Glenn HIbbert.

Glenn,

First of all my apology for the delay responding to you. Due to current staff situation I made some staff changes that will result in prompt responses.

A new bag was sent out to you today via Fed-X ground. Once you have received the new bag...PLEASE send your current one back in the same box. Please send bag to;

CHICANE
6160 Kinney Creek Rd.
Evergreen, CO 80439

We apologize for any invconvience and have included free of charge, one of our folding rider caps as a gesture for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Randy
CHICANE Motorcycle Luggage & Accessories
Web: www.chicaneusa.com
Phone: 303.877.0854
Fax: 303.674.6734
E-Mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
46 Posts
consider yourself lucky

I've been trying for two weeks to make contact with them. Tank bag I bought at last CCR has already had the bottom loop break off

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had the exact problem with the loop breaking on mine, and it also took some time to contact them but read the response, keep emailing them and calling they will contact you just takes time, but check the email address the one as contact on the web sit is wrong the correct one is [email protected]

Good Luck
Glenn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts