BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I totaled my LT last year and have purchased a K1600GTL. I have a used LT tank bag and a trunk bag, both by Chicane. When Chicane was in business these bags were the best made for the LT. They are sitting on my garage floor gathering dust so I would like to give them free to anyone who needs them.

You pay $10 for shipping and they are yours.

Admins: I haven't posted on this site for years (I used to live on it!) so if this post belongs somewhere else, please move it or let me know where to repost.

Cheers!

Bob

Reactions: ibbones

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello, I would be interested in those bags if you are looking to part with them. How would you want to "work out the deal?" Thank you very much for the generous offer.
Although we do not get to ride it as much as we like because of working "full time" at my "part time" retirement job, we LOVE Katie, our trusty 2002 K1200Lt. And plan on some traveling in the (hopefully) not to distant future.

Happy trails,
Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM me with your address.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm still kinda new to the ins and outs of the forum stuff, I mostly just read the posts...... so ahhhh ....... how do I private message again ..... I feel so inadequate ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think I might have found the right place to send the PM. Let me know if it went though or not when you get a chance, thanks

Tom

·
Registered
69 Posts
Is your Chicane tank bag gone?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts