BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was working on a few bikes today and did a little test ride on a LT up & down my dead end street. You won't see me sitting on a bike like this very often. :bmw:

We got a brake & clutch flush done & my buddy Keith bought a new 2012 R1200RT & we installed his Free GPS that came with the new bike. Keith leaves tomorrow for the BMWMOA Rally.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
That's an impressive Man Cave you have there!

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
15,508 Posts
Nice gear Dave!! I see Lee is just standing around with his hands in his pockets, as usual. :p

What is the Bushtec doing up in the loft?

I am heading out on Wednesday, going to meet some friends in Perryville, MO and ride around the Ozarks and head up to the MOA rally Friday morning.

·
Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hallzee said:
That's an impressive Man Cave you have there!
It is nice to have your own little shop at home. I'll be working on my lawn mower tomorrow morning & hopefully the wifes truck in the afternoon.

Attachments

·
Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jzeiler said:
Nice gear Dave!! I see Lee is just standing around with his hands in his pockets, as usual. :p

I am heading out on Wednesday, going to meet some friends in Perryville, MO and ride around the Ozarks and head up to the MOA rally Friday morning.
That's where I keep the Bushtec plus it blew the left side shock & I haven't got around to fixing it yet.

Several of our local BMW club members are going to the rally. Enjoy your ride & the rally John. :bmw:

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
jzeiler said:
I see Lee is just standing around with his hands in his pockets, as usual. :p
John, you know my job at Dave's shop is to just get in the way! :histerica

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
jzeiler said:
Perryville, MO
I missed that town the first time through the thread. I've been to Perryville. That's the town I used as my ending location for the SS1000 when I did the SS1000/BB1500 coming back from CCR '09.

·
Premium Member
7,878 Posts
10-4 on the gear comment, Dave. You've always been one of the most consistently geared-up riders I've seen, always incorporating hi-viz. When you were here last summer I was impressed that you took the time to put on a chest protector (kevlar vest, maybe?).

Attachments

·
Registered
K1200lt 2005
244 Posts
jzeiler said:

John, you know Lee's good at what he does!!!

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
saddleman said:
You won't see me sitting on a bike like this very often. :bmw:
You're right. Sometimes we see you sitting on a bike like this! Dave loves him a HOG! :histerica

Attachments

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
jwb4207 said:
John, you know Lee's good at what he does!!!
Hey! Who yanked your chain! :histerica :wave

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
saddleman said:
It is nice to have your own little shop at home. I'll be working on my lawn mower tomorrow morning & hopefully the wifes truck in the afternoon.
Sorry Dave..... Not biting on your attempt to turn this into a lawn mower thread! :D

·
Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jzeiler said:
Nice gear Dave!! I see Lee is just standing around with his hands in his pockets, as usual. :p .
Isn't that what a good supervisor is supposed to do :yeah: . For what I pay the hired help around here all I can ever say to them is THANKS :bmw: .

·
Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hschisler said:
10-4 on the gear comment, Dave. You've always been one of the most consistently geared-up riders I've seen, always incorporating hi-viz. When you were here last summer I was impressed that you took the time to put on a chest protector (kevlar vest, maybe?).
Very seldom do I go anywhere without full protection. I do wear a 26 to 78 layer kevlar vest 99% of the time I ride.

·
Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hallzee said:
Sorry Dave..... Not biting on your attempt to turn this into a lawn mower thread! :D
Oh come on Brian, What kind of gear do you wear on your mower ? This is my favorite gear :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
That explains why the lines in your yard aren't straight! :histerica My dad was BIG on having clean, straight lines!

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
I thought Dave was talking about his shorts being the "new gear"! :histerica

I don't think I could stand those sexy legs! :rotf:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Dave how you get that chicken sit on the bike? lol

and Jessie "Just some of that good police observation kicking in".
You can't see a big old set of flashing lights in your rear view. :wave

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.