BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to get to Charlotte BMW before my flight back to Toronto. Took 485 to 74. Found the shop closed and new address on the door. Wish the internet was accurate on the location as we had about a 45 minute stop & go to the old place. We arrived just before 6:00 pm. Turned around and headed back toward the airport to the new location. Nice new building, lots of bikes inside, but closed on us, we arrived at 6:30pm. Oh well, now I know it is only about 10 minutes from the airport next time I come down. May be back in April/May time and may ride down. I'll be Hartwell GA when I come, so may not be able to get to Charlotte BMW unless I fly.

Sorry about the rambling.

Garry

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Garry,
I don't know how long ago you checked the website for Motorcycles of Charlotte, but I'm looking at it right now. Address is Westinghouse Blvd, Charlotte and the map shows correct location. Not much help now.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Garry,
Glad you found our local dealer. I had the same problem a few months ago. I live about 10 miles away and when I needed some parts late last fall, I jumped on the bike and went to the old location, saw the sign with the new address and came home.

The third week of Feb, I rode to the new location, got my stuff and found out they are giving a 20% discount on parts. Got some more stuff.

I hope they still have 20% off when you get there.

Jonny
2000 K1200LT
1993 K1100LT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts