BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cee Bailey sale is this weekend with 30% off if you like these and need one. Sale ends tomorrow night.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
great, more money to spend before Christmas :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm torn. Been sitting on my stock 07 "comfort seat" seat for 31K. This year, added a bead rider and some days I think it helps, but others seems to be like sitting on rocks! I've looked at several different saddles, but it seems like everyone I talk with goes through seats like golfers go through new clubs trying to find one that really does what it says... I had good luck with a Mustang saddle on a Roadstar, but just havent seen anything that really makes me want to spend the BIG BUCKS. I know there are lots of options and opinions.

FWK

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I have been looking at changing out my windshield and the 30% savings made it a no brainer. I’m also looking for some feedback / advice on fwkraft question on a custom seat. I have 30K on my 05 with the stock “un-comfort seat” I need to get it right the first time if I go for it. With quotes coming in as high as $700 for just the driver’s seat I can’t afford to make a mistake.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Did they change the seats from 05 up.
My 1999 seat is very comfortable, I don`t know if they are interchangeable.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I believe the seats are the same but I will have to defer to the experts to know for sure. The comfort seat was an upgrade over the stock seat with I a little extra padding. I’m good with it for about 200 miles but then monkey butt sets in. My problem is aggravated with growing older and fatter and add to that two arthritic knees.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts