BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going thru my garage ,I came across the CD player for my LT. I have the entire assembly, mounting bracket and box included. Would anyone like to have it before I get rid of it ?
Free to the community. Let me know.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'll Second that, if it does not work for "TImmy T"... Happy to pay shipping and a little 'finders fee' if desired.

-Mike

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No finders fee needed. Just don't want it to get wasted a the shelf. Stay tuned here for updates .

·
Registered
832 Posts
jello4 said:
I'll Second that, if it does not work for "TImmy T"... Happy to pay shipping and a little 'finders fee' if desired.

-Mike
I live in Flossmoor IL. You can ride over and have mine.

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,158 Posts
May I suggest that whomever gets a freebie from a member of our community also makes a small contribution to our forum? (can't find the link for donations...:( ).

Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
jello4 said:

-Mike

Thanks to Tom for the communication. Found one local through a co-worker. I won't be getting this one.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its back on the market for the asking . I live in eastern Pa. above Philadelphia. Glad I could help you < TimmyT

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
zippy_gg said:
May I suggest that whomever gets a freebie from a member of our community also makes a small contribution to our forum? (can't find the link for donations...:( ).

Thanks!

Here you go... Clickety Click Here

·
Registered
509 Posts
I've got a CD changer available too. Bracket included. Works perfectly. Who wants it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts