BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there having a cd changer issue, I was on a ride listening to disk 3 and was automatically going to disk 4 when a error message of no disk shows up I stop pulled out the cartridge changed disk still getting no disk no matter what I did so does anyone have any ideas on what I can do thanks

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Hi there having a cd changer issue, I was on a ride listening to disk 3 and was automatically going to disk 4 when a error message of no disk shows up I stop pulled out the cartridge changed disk still getting no disk no matter what I did so does anyone have any ideas on what I can do thanks
I think mine is in the same state as yours when I got the bike. It would load but then report no disk. As I was removing it, I gave it a good whack on the top and it actually loaded and worked. No idea if it will stay like that as I took it out anyways to get the space back in the case. Probably something in the mechanical load action that is binding and not fully completing its action.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Could be just dirty. If dirty, the optical sensor may not be able to read anything and will give you an error. They make cleaning disc systems or you could try blowing some canned air in the slot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts