BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Senior Member (ret.)
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be going this year and will be taking the pick up truck.

If anyone wants to hitch a ride or have me tow their bike let me know. I do not have a trailer anymore so it would have to be a rental or I can tow your trailer.

At this time I do not have a cover for the pick up bed so transporting luggage as I have done before may not be possible unless the trailer is enclosed and of sufficient size.

Are we there yet?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
RaffyK said:
I'll be going this year and will be taking the pick up truck.

If anyone wants to hitch a ride or have me tow their bike let me know. I do not have a trailer anymore so it would have to be a rental or I can tow your trailer.

At this time I do not have a cover for the pick up bed so transporting luggage as I have done before may not be possible unless the trailer is enclosed and of sufficient size.

Are we there yet?
Hey, Raffy - you two-wheelin' when you git there, or no?? If not hauling your scoot, then leave room in/on the trailer for one more and swing thru Boerne and pick up ole Toad. Thought we were gonna make it this year, and ole Toad really wanted to go, butt the planets got outta kilter, so we gotta hang around the ranch.

Have a great time at the *Renuion*, Raffy. I know you will!!!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey Raffy,

If someone needs a bike hauled, and you end up needing to rent a trailer, just come and take mine. I am in the process of selling it, but one more trip won't hurt. Its an enclosed Pace with dual axles and electric brakes. It will hold two bikes - but two k1200's would be tight.

Let me know if you need it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts