BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Just ridin'
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of August 10 registration for CCR 2012 is closed. There will still be the possibility of picking up a registration from someone who has had to cancel at the last minute, so post in this forum if you are looking for a registration or if you find you will not be able to use yours.

On a separate note: This is the first CCR ever that I will miss :( The dark clouds conspired and made it impossible for us to make it this year. I will miss seeing all of you folks in Duluth. The location is one that Michelle and I really were looking forward to visiting.

There is always next year in Toad Suck :)

Ya'll have a great time in Duluth and I look forward to seeing reports from the event.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Too late Randy.... I already got in! :D

Sorry to hear you're not going!

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,460 Posts
Randy said:
As of August 10 registration for CCR 2012 is closed. There will still be the possibility of picking up a registration from someone who has had to cancel at the last minute, so post in this forum if you are looking for a registration or if you find you will not be able to use yours.

On a separate note: This is the first CCR ever that I will miss :( The dark clouds conspired and made it impossible for us to make it this year. I will miss seeing all of you folks in Duluth. The location is one that Michelle and I really were looking forward to visiting.

There is always next year in Toad Suck :)

Ya'll have a great time in Duluth and I look forward to seeing reports from the event.
I'm missing it AGAIN, just like last year and the year before and the year before and ... yada yada!! I tell ya, it don't get any easier not putting my name on the list. Butt, I do have a bucket list going, so maybe - just maybe!!

By the way, I don't recall what organization did the selection and nomination, but Toad Suck, AR received first prize in a country wide poll for having one of the worst names for a town!! :eek: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
I have a registration and a room reserved, and we ain't gonna be able to make it! PM me for a deal.

John

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
STEBS said:
Randy

How many bikes and passengers are registered to be in attendance this year, I miss the attendee sheet that was always up on the CCR website in the past, can you give us an estimate on how many will attend in 2012.
We have about 210 registered, which should fit the available banquet space nicely.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts