BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With CCR in Rapid this year (coooool....you'll love the balck hills), I thought I'd suggest that if anyone is coming through Sioux Falls, SD I can certainly turn you on to some great restaurants and watering holes if you're staying in town for the night. Downtown Sioux Falls has some great pubs and music...plus one of our best restaurants (Minerva's). Sioux Falls is about 400 miles from Rapid...and must maybe it won't be snowing out there...they've had two four foot snowfalls this winter.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Reid said:
With CCR in Rapid this year (coooool....you'll love the balck hills), I thought I'd suggest that if anyone is coming through Sioux Falls, SD I can certainly turn you on to some great restaurants and watering holes if you're staying in town for the night. Downtown Sioux Falls has some great pubs and music...plus one of our best restaurants (Minerva's). Sioux Falls is about 400 miles from Rapid...and must maybe it won't be snowing out there...they've had two four foot snowfalls this winter.
We'll be in town visiting my Dad before heading on over to CCR, maybe he'll know which restaurants to haunt! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts