BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Senior Member (ret.)
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it's time to let you all know that CCR Express aka Raffy's Motogear4you rig, will be headed out to CCR 2007.

With the latest demolishing and reconfiguration, I'll be able to tow a minimum of 4 LTs or equivalent.

Obviously, I'll be taking one of my bikes. So that leaves 3 spots for anyone that has travel time constraints but is willing to:

1) fly in ride back
2) fly in and fly back
3) ride in and fly back

with the option of having their bike at CCR to enjoy.

If you are interested, let me know. I figure one way would be about $450 and round trip around $800.

Last year we took 3 LTs and came back with one LT and two R1150GS Adventures (bikes we bought from North Caolina).

Fair warning. These spots filled up quickly last year.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,949 Posts
:eek: WHAAAAT!!!
The CA Goldenboys (used to be one :D ) don't ride their bikes East? :histerica

·
Premium Member
2,949 Posts
:sun: On second thought . . . I wouldn't want to ride across the desert in August either! :sun:

·
Senior Member (ret.)
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
I have ridden to the east coast twice now for CCR's, so far the closest CCR to Sacramento was 1000 miles in the Grand Tetons. I plan on riding this one which is about 2000 miles from Sacramento but if find that I can't get enough time off of work......
It sure is nice that we have a great HDDC bud out here that can get my ride to CCR so I can have my ride there!

·
Bouncer
9,315 Posts
PMitchell said:
:eek: WHAAAAT!!!
The CA Goldenboys (used to be one :D ) don't ride their bikes East? :histerica
Raffy, Nathan, and John will spend most of the week installing doodads on all the LTs that people rode to CCR. So I think I might cut them a little slack. Not a lot, but a little. :D

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
amarider said:
It sure is nice that we have a great HDDC bud out here that can get my ride to CCR so I can have my ride there!
NorCal Ride Wimp?? :rotf:

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
eljeffe said:
Raffy, Nathan, and John will spend most of the week installing doodads on all the LTs that people rode to CCR. So I think I might cut them a little slack. Not a lot, but a little. :D
I'll say one thang aboutcha Raffy - you sure know how to kick this site UP a 'notch'!!! :thumb: Proud of all y'all CCR attendees out there on the left coast. Cya in the 'Show Me' state.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Steve_R said:
NorCal Ride Wimp?? :rotf:
Ya your right Steve -
I didn't ride very far last year to CCR in three days.........

Now how far did you go?

I'm a damm whimp for not making it in 2 days...........

Attachments

·
Senior Member (ret.)
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
added benefit

For those riding both ways along the same route or close by, they will have the added benefit of knowing that we are one phone call away for assistance/rescue.

Last year we helped an LT owner with a flat tire. Swapped out his wheel and tire with our emergency spare and follwed him to the next closest dealer and swapped back.

4 days at Tan-ta-ra $600
Farkelizing your bike $100-$1000
Having your own rescue team if needed

Priceless

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
amarider said:
Now how far did you go?QUOTE]Ouch, 40 miles one way.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
RaffyK said:
For those riding both ways along the same route or close by, they will have the added benefit of knowing that we are one phone call away for assistance/rescue.

Last year we helped an LT owner with a flat tire. Swapped out his wheel and tire with our emergency spare and follwed him to the next closest dealer and swapped back.

4 days at Tan-ta-ra $600

Priceless
You guys RAWK!!!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,175 Posts
RaffyK said:

4 days at Tan-ta-ra $600

Priceless
Well then you need to publish your route Raffy...!:D
Then make sure to trail us and not leave us in the dust!;)

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
I think I'm going to ride both ways, but there's a chance I may need to partake of you're trusty hauling services again. Pencil me in for now; I should be able to firm things up in the next couple of months.

For those of you who are considering this, I can highly recommend it. Raffy and crew are very careful and take great care of your stuff (that's my dark graphite one in the pics, he took it to Atlanta for me). Not to mention he's a HEAP cheaper than Federal and other options, and he's someone you know and trust! It don't get much better than that!

·
Registered
13,451 Posts
DavidTaylor said:
I think I'm going to ride both ways, but there's a chance I may need to partake of you're trusty hauling services again. Pencil me in for now; I should be able to firm things up in the next couple of months.

For those of you who are considering this, I can highly recommend it. Raffy and crew are very careful and take great care of your stuff (that's my dark graphite one in the pics, he took it to Atlanta for me). Not to mention he's a HEAP cheaper than Federal and other options, and he's someone you know and trust! It don't get much better than that!
Maybe I can get him to come by New Braunfels, pick up my bike and haul it the 800 or so miles?:rotf:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
IBR# 366
16,570 Posts
grifscoots said:
Maybe I can get him to come by New Braunfels, pick up my bike and haul it the 800 or so miles?:rotf:
I'd be glad to ride it out for you, Grif. Just let me know how many miles you need to catch up to Joe, and I'll see what I can do. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts