BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked at the registration site but could not find a line up of events. What is included in the registration fee? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Some registration goodies, Tuesday evening reception, Thursday dinner with a dance band, and Friday closing banquet is part of it, but the majority of what you get with registration is to join in with and meet a significant percentage of several hundred like minded riders with whom to enjoy the riding in the Duluth/Lake Superior area for about a week. And more.... Tech sessions, educational opportunities, a great learning experience - learning about your moto, a small but wonderful group of vendors who have farkles you never knew existed and will find you can't live without. And a chance to help local kids who need it. Same as usual.

·
Registered
558 Posts
For a few extra dollars, share breakfast with a large portion of those like minded riders and learn why so many follow the Pied Piper of CCR from one corner of the country to the other. For a couple more dollars, take a great trip around the Duluth harbor

Speaking of line-up, I am working on an initial agenda. Hope to have that out shortly and fully vetted by the time we return from the scouting trip (around Memorial Day weekend).

kimokk said:
I looked at the registration site but could not find a line up of events. What is included in the registration fee? Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts