BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bouncer
9,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Interesting take on the stats:

Only 77% of the CCR Attendees are BMWLT.com members. This is a new stat we are collecting this year.

The One-Up versus Two-Up stat normally runs 33% one-up; however, this year, that value is 28%. So it looks like more people are bringing their SO.

Champagne is still the #1 color; however, the 1 bike difference between Canyon Red, Titan Silver, Night Black, and Pacific Blue is quite a change from previous years. Who at the first CCR in Broken Bow would have thought those Easter Egg blues would get so popular?

There are more Non-K1200LTs attending than the #1 color, Champagne, and make up 18% of the bikes at this point.

As you can see, we have exceeded the number that attended the first three CCRs.

I also find it interesting that West of the Mississippi is STILL beating the east coast, with a decent showing from California.

And it's also interesting that the Mac usage for CCR attendees is nearly twice that of the generally accepted market share.

Internet Explorer Usage is down 6% from last year. Firefox usage almost doubled from last year (up to 12% from 7%). And Windows XP usage is up 17% from last year.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Jeff,

Can you explain the "Past Attendee" stat - my feeble brain can't make sense of it :confused:. And please, please, tell me who is running NT and Windows 98 :D.

·
Bouncer
9,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Past Attendee is just a comparison of the number of attendees registered for this year against the number of attendees from previous years. For example, there were 60 attendees at the first CCR and there are 280 registered for CCR 2006. This means we are there are 467% more people registered from CCR 2006 than were at the first CCR.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
A note on your color stats, while it is true Champagne may be the official most popular color, black and all the near black's (shades of dark gray) total 39. Just wanted to point that out.
Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts