BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bouncer
Joined
·
9,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just sent out the first batch of confirmation emails with instructions to book hotel rooms at Chateau Elan.

If you did not receive your confirmation number, please email us at [email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,394 Posts
I don't know where we are in the queue as far as having registered for CCR, but as of now, I have not gotten any response other than acceptance of a PayPal payment.
 

·
Bouncer
Joined
·
9,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jayz9705 said:
I don't know where we are in the queue as far as having registered for CCR, but as of now, I have not gotten any response other than acceptance of a PayPal payment.
Those of you on AOL and have not received your confirmation will need to look in your junk mail folder or contact AOL to check your AOL mail settings to allow email from [email protected]. We have no control over the morons at AOL marking these emails as spam.
 

·
Bouncer
Joined
·
9,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI: All confirmation emails for registrations with confirmed payment have been sent out.

If you paid by check and have not received a confirmation, Barrett will be back later this week and will let me know if your check has arrived.

If you paid via PayPal have not received an email with your confirmation number and hotel reservation instructions, please check your spam folder and make sure your email can receive emails from [email protected]. All confirmation emails have been sent.

You can contact us at [email protected] or [email protected], but if your ISP does not allow you to receive emails from [email protected], we won't be able to reply to you.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,062 Posts
eljeffe said:
FYI: All confirmation emails for registrations with confirmed payment have been sent out.

If you paid by check and have not received a confirmation, Barrett will be back later this week and will let me know if your check has arrived.

If you paid via PayPal have not received an email with your confirmation number and hotel reservation instructions, please check your spam folder and make sure your email can receive emails from [email protected]. All confirmation emails have been sent.

You can contact us at [email protected] or [email protected], but if your ISP does not allow you to receive emails from [email protected], we won't be able to reply to you.
Check my email, check my spam folder, sent via paypale, received receipt from paypal...no confirmation # to get my room...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
I also didn't receive a confirmation. I'm on AOL, but I have the SPAM filters set to accept ALL emails and I filter them myself. The confirmation was not in my in folder or in my SPAM folder. I sent in a request for a confirmation number from Jeff and received it within minutes. My question is, if the problem was in AOL's SPAM filters, why did I receive the original notification that preregistration was available? I received the original notification in my normal in folder. I also haven't received the confirmation from the Hotel in either my in folder or my spam folder.

I really appreciate Jeff's quick response and followup on this issue.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
I just received the resend of my confirmation in my AOL in folder. Not the spam folder. I also sent AOL an email to have them check their programming to make sure they are not inadverantly filtering out our ccr emails. ([email protected])

Thanks again to Jeff for all his efforts.
 

·
Bouncer
Joined
·
9,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I resent every Confirmation again to everyone who has registered and paid last night. All went without problem, except for a few from AOL. We are getting an error back from certain AOL members which indicate that AOL is rejecting emails from us. Since this is only happening to a few AOL users on that list, it seems that the problem is either that 1) those AOL users have indicated at one time or another that emails from [email protected] (or any email from bmwlt.net) is spam, or 2) misspelled their email address in their registration (which I found a couple last night).

If you paid, and haven't received a confirmation, please send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] and I'll look into it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
And I have not received my confirmation. Heard about it from Larry R at Hot Dog Nite.
He did it again. First in line.

Now is my time.

David Adler
Aurora, IL
[email protected]

And yes, I do recieve bmwlt.net responses.
 

·
Bouncer
Joined
·
9,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sent to you for the third time.

If you don't get it, your anti-spam or Comcast's anti-spam is not allowing email from [email protected]

dadler said:
And I have not received my confirmation. Heard about it from Larry R at Hot Dog Nite.
He did it again. First in line.

Now is my time.

David Adler
Aurora, IL
[email protected]

And yes, I do recieve bmwlt.net responses.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top