BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Bouncer
9,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. How do I register for the hotel?

You will be sent instructions in your confirmation email after you register. CCR has blocked all rooms at the Chateau Elan for the duration of CCR. Without a CCR confirmation number, you will not be able to reserve a room at the hotel during CCR.

2. How much are rooms at the hotel?

Chateau Elan is offering us a specially discounted base rate, run of the house, of $119, including 34 suites at $169, all 6 of their two-bedroom golf course villas at $230, and all 3 of their three-bedroom golf course villas at $330. Any way you or your closest riding buddies cut it you can have a room in the middle of a 3500 acre winery and resort, four pools, restaurants out the wazoo, all clustered around ground zero for CCR for less than $120 a night.

3. I just registered, when do I get my confirmation number?

There are two answers to that question, depending when you register.

Pre-Registration Period (10/1 - 10/31): Confirmation Numbers will be sent out at the end of the pre-registration period. You can use your PayPal confirmation as proof of payment. We have not yet worked out the room reservation details with the hotel at this point, so there is no urgent need for your confirmation number.

Registration Period (1/1 - 7/31): Confirmation Numbers will be sent once payment has been verified. Normally, there is a lag of up to 48 hours to send out a confirmation number.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts