BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank the folks at Carolina BMW in Greensboro, North Carolina for the excellent service at a recent tire change.

I've owned my '06 RT for a month and the tires were on their last legs at the time of purchase, so it now has a new set of PR4 GT.

Prior to purchase I discovered two things: two years ago I sold the seller a wind shield for his Ducati ST3, and the original owner of my RT is the owner of Carolina BMW.

So while a tire change itself may not be telling about a place, the treatment I received was and was first-rate; I called on Friday to ask about tires and was told they stock the PR4 tires I wanted and to come in at noon Saturday. I got there about 11:30 and got a nice tour, a cup of coffee and a doughnut, and ran into an acquaintance who showed up with a K1 in the back of his truck. I was on my way with new tires at a reasonable price in about an hour

So thanks to the kind folks I met: Ozzie, the original owner of my bike, Wayne in sales who confirmed my opinion about the tire wear, Joe the service manager, and Leslie who greeted me with a beautiful smile!

I recommend Carolina BMW for being courteous, professional and friendly, and for being ready for me at the agreed upon time.

Joe

·
Registered
246 Posts
I agree 100%. On a cross country trip I needed a 12k service. They were nice, professional and I didn't feel they were trying to upsell me at every turn.

Because I was "stranded" for a few hours, the lady even offered to pick up breakfast for me.

If I lived closer, they would be my dealer of choice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts