BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I plan to visit the AMA museum in Pickerington, Oh (Columbus, Oh) on Saturday November 12, 2005 for a few late morning hours then drive into downtown Columbus to the 'German' section of town (resturants, etc.) for late lunch and return home to Burlington, NC. That 'Joe' fella from Cleveland gave me a "definite maybe" for showing up. How about anyone else?

Helpful link:http://www.motorcyclemuseum.org/exhibits/BMW/index.asp

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Visited AMA Museum in June and was impressed with their facility.

Signage directions to get there were excellent, except for the final turn into their driveway off Yarmouth. Look for the rock pillars (1/4 mile down Yarmouth) on your left (if you get to the end of the street, go back). You can not see Museum from roadway and they have a long beautiful driveway through a wooded ravine before you find the place.

Have a great time.

Doug Holck
Lodi, CA
AMA Life Member #518333

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I'm still a "definite maybe" Bruce. Just ran it past the wife, and she gave me the kitchen pass. Now it's a matter of whether the weather is going to cooperate. I could come down in a cage . . . but that just seems wrong.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Joe, I was planning on getting to the AMA/Pickerington about 11AM; staying for an hour or two, having some lunch then ride home.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Sounds good. I'll plan on being there well before 11...probably 10-ish. Then we can do lunch. I created a thread in the mid-west forum. We'll see if we can drag anyone else into thing. :rolleyes: I doubt it though. Posers! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts