BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all;

Anybody try these brakes? I saw them at the USGP. I might try them. Always looking for new things to try.

Zeke

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Can't say that I've ever heard of them. Hhmmn... :confused:
After some surfing, I found some info on them. I have a feeling that they are going to be 3 or 4 times the cost of EBCs or BMW's pads.

Although, I am very satisfied with EBCs on the rear and BMW pads on the front of the LT. I am currently testing sbs pads on my Ninja. So far so good. But I really haven't had the opportunity to give them a real good all-day test.

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
I tried to find them a couple years ago, but figured that if they were that difficult to actually get I did not want to struggle with it. Maybe they are more available now, so it would be interesting to see if they are actually as good as or any better than the readily available items for the LT.

Personally, after trying three different brands, I still think that BMW front pads and either BMW or EBC rears are just about as good as you are going to find, and readily available.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found them for 32$ a set. Look them up at Speiglerusa.com. So I will let you know. I will be ordering them in the next month or so. I'm on a set of Ferrodos now and have 25000 on them and time for a new set. They're great in the rain. Take a block or so to heat up then they work well. I will keep you updated.

Zeke

1 - 5 of 5 Posts