BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody use a firm to transport a car? My son is in the Army and will return to Iraq in December. I was looking at shipping his pickup from Colorado to Virginia. I've gone to the internet and gotten prices from $900 - $1150. Just wondering if anybody has any first hand experience with a company.

Thanks in advance,

mitch
Richmond, VA

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
For that kind of money, why not drive it over and fly back?

Heck, I'll drive it over for less than that. You pay plane tix from KC to Colo and from VA to KC and gas, I'll do it pretty cheap.

Oh, wait, you said truck, not LT :)

Jason.

·
Senior Member (ret.)
10,857 Posts
mitch said:
Anybody use a firm to transport a car? My son is in the Army and will return to Iraq in December. I was looking at shipping his pickup from Colorado to Virginia. I've gone to the internet and gotten prices from $900 - $1150. Just wondering if anybody has any first hand experience with a company.

Thanks in advance,

mitch
Richmond, VA
Actually that's not bad. Consider what mileage the truck gets, calculate gallons you will need, then multiply $2.xx /gallon and it should be close. Add your time driving and then cost of flying back. Plus the wear and tear on the truck.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts