BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Senior Member (ret.)
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listen to the background

This is a car advertisement from Great Britain. When they finished filming the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. They found out that a person had been killed a year earlier in that exact same spot.

The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon. Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in the middle of the screen and you'll see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road....Spooky!

If you listen to the ad, you'll even hear the cameraman whispering in the background about it near the end of the commercial. Is it a ghost, or is it simply mist? You decide.

A little creepy but pretty cool!

http://www.bmwlt.com/gallery/misc.php?do=downloadfile&i=307

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Old Dawg
3,292 Posts
Funny one Raffy. Hey are having dinner tonight? Eva is coming and was hoping to see you.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Omg!!

Scared my g-friend who was in the living room and made the cat, sitting on my desk, run like hell!!

Good one...should have known.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I just let my wife watch it see if she could discern the shape of the mist.....and she called me an asshole :)

Jeff in Myrtle Beach

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
jeffklt said:
I just let my wife watch it see if she could discern the shape of the mist.....and she called me an asshole :)

Jeff in Myrtle Beach
I think i know her sister

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ad

Scared me so bad I think I'll have to wait a while of the Motolights I was going to order from http://motogear4you.com/. My nerves simply will not allow me to install another farkle for a while.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
You got me good!! :eek:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Should be a health warning on that one

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Very Good !

Made me jump, but not as much as the Ladies in my office. I'm just gonna go pull another one off the ceiling.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Car add my ass!!!!!!
YOU RASCAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts