·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
petevandyke said:
Neal found that if he filled his pants with helium he could improve his gas mileage by a significant amount.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Without realizing it, John had inadvertantly sat on the exhaust pipe...tragically, seconds after this photo was taken John exploded. (Notice the painful grimace on the victim's face)

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
Walking home from his annual prostate checkup, Tiny wished he had taken the doctor's advice and had that unusual growth removed from his a$$.

-- or --

"Darn! I gotta get me one of them Kontour seats. The stock seat on this thing is killing me. It's either that or lose 300 pounds..."

-- or --

A quarter-mile from the dealership, Tiny realized if he was going to buy this bike he'd definitely need to improve the ergos and upgrade the basics, including higher weight-rated tires, after-market shocks, a seat that he didn't wear like a thong, and pull-back bars.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Long-distance touring isn't for everyone...

(While not that funny, that caption would definitely peak your interest.) ;)

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After taking delivery of his new K1600 GTL, George REALLY missed the ergos of his old K1200LT

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,166 Posts
petevandyke said:
After experimenting with various types of foam Ron managed to make the new seat feel like butt-ha! :rotf:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
petevandyke said:
Stanley just couldn't figure out why the salesman looked at him that way when he asked about crash bars.

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
RonKMiller said:
You meet the nicest peoples on a Honda! :D
"Peoples:" The double+ sized people.....:D

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
"Does this bike make my butt look big??"

·
Registered