BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cappuccino and I went on a ride to the California Coast. Another shitty day in No. Cal.

Hope you enjoyed...

·
Registered
318 Posts
Great photos. Sure looks like "everyone" is having a good time.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
i have to ask ... does the dog observe good doggie etiquette when it's time to, uhhhh, get some doggie relief? inquiring minds ...

brutal weather. couldn't help but notice the heavy duds.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KBandit said:
i have to ask ... does the dog observe good doggie etiquette when it's time to, uhhhh, get some doggie relief? inquiring minds ...

brutal weather. couldn't help but notice the heavy duds.
Yes, when she starts facing me, and not looking at the road, I know its time. Usually when we stop I let her run around.

Her favorite spot is the grass behind Alice's

Attachments

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
greggangi said:
Yes, when she starts facing me, and not looking at the road, I know its time. Usually when we stop I let her run around.

Her favorite spot is the grass behind Alice's
that dog has good taste in real estate.

if i ever took go-go on a moto ride she would either:

1) have a doggie heart attack
2) a doggie nervous breakdown
3) she would @#$# on me ... and she would give me no warning, i assure you!

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
My sister bolted a milk crate to the rear seat of her boxer; made panels for the sides and bottom; made a thick cover with a slit; got sky diving goggles; put her little white dog in the get up, and off they rode.

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
I met a couple on a Harley Ultra-Classic with their dog, he was wearing goggles and a leather bandana. The little guy even had a baaaad attitude, if you got too close to the bike he would growl and snap at you. :) Cappuccino seems a lot more civilized. Great pictures. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts